Steps of Application Process
The application process consists of two simple application steps
- Submitting an online “Inquiry Form”
- Submitting an online “Program Application Form”
- Preparing and uploading necessary documents
- Submitting an application to finish all procedures
- All application materials should be written in English. In case the documents you submit were originally issued in another language(s), make sure to attach official translations in English.
- All the documents must be prepared with the name of the applicant so that we can make sure all the documents correspond to you.
- Documents sent by fax or e-mail will NOT be accepted.
After application submission
- UM will send all admitted students an enrollment agreement and Invoice to the e-mail address registered on the application form.
- Payment details can be found on the invoice. Please complete the payment by the deadline.
- Once payment is settled, UM will set up the student LMS account for the admitted students.